Once you’ve set up your new Relay 2.0 accounts and debit cards, you’ll need to update your debit card and account details within your frequently used money apps, accounting tools, software subscriptions and more. We’ve rounded up instructions for updating banking information in the tools most commonly used by our customers.
Let us know if need help with other tools at email@example.com.
Your money management apps
For frequently used money apps, you will need to update your banking details to continue syncing financial data to third-party apps or to continue sending/receiving money using a third-party app. Follow the links below to find instructions for updating banking details in each app.
Intuit QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Update payment for your monthly QBO subscription
- Change your deposit bank account for QuickBooks Payments
- Update your monthly Xero subscription payment details
- Add or remove payment details for Xero invoices
- Add a new bank account to Bill.com instantly
- Add a new bank account to Bill.com manually (2-3 business days)
- Connect your bank account to Melio with micro-deposits
- Connect your bank account to Melio automatically with Plaid
- Connect your debit card to Melio
- Add, update and remove a card to PayPal Business
- Link a new bank account to PayPal Business
- Update your billing information for PayPayl Business
- Add a new debit card to Venmo
- Add a new bank account to Venmo
- Verify a new bank account within Venmo
- Update existing bank account information within Stripe
- Update your bank account while a payout is in transit within Stripe
- Add a bank account for payouts from Stripe
- Update your subscriptions and payment methods for Square
- Update your Square Online subscriptions
- Link and edit your bank account within Square
Expensify usually requires a verification call with the business owner and representatives from Expensify and the new bank to update banking details. However, we've partnered with Expensify to streamline the upgrade to Relay 2.0—all you need to do is send Expensify a bank verification letter to avoid requiring a verification call.
Your business tools
Make sure the tools you're using to collect income or run the day-to-day of your business have been updated with your new banking details. Follow the links below to find instructions for updating banking details in each app.
- Update and verify your bank account for Etsy Payments Deposits
- Update the billing card for your Etsy Shop
- Update your Payment Account in Etsy
- Update checking account details for eBay payouts
- Update your payment method for eBay fees and selling costs
- Update your existing bank account information within your Seller account (note: Amazon enforces a three-day security hold whenever banking information. We recommend that you do not update your bank account within three days of your next regularly scheduled disbursement to avoid any delays in payments.)
Amazon Web Services
- Add a new payout method to your Host account
- Remove a payout method from your Host account
- Choose a new default payment method for your Host account
- Add a new payment method to your Microsoft account
- Update a payment method to your Microsoft account
Google G Suite
- Add a new bank account for direct debit auto-pay for your G Suite account
- Add a new card for auto-pay for your G Suite account
- Update card details within your LinkedIn account
- Update card details within your LinkedIn Ads account
- Update card details in your Zoom account
- Update other payment methods, like ACH, in your Zoom account
Your everyday apps and subscriptions
Follow the links below to find instructions for updating banking details in each of the apps below.
We know this is a short list of utilities, but they’re the ones most commonly used by our customers. To update the payment methods for the following utility providers, please refer to the links below.