Depending on the type of payment you are sending/receiving, different information is required to track a missing or delayed payment.
Please see below what information is required for each payment type.
When tracking an incoming payment, please first confirm with the sender the expected delivery date. If the expected delivery date has passed, please reach out to our support team with the following information, depending on the transaction type.
- Please request the Trace ID from the sending bank. The Trace ID is a 15 digit number.
- Please request the IMAD/OMAD from the sending bank. These are two different 22-24 digit codes. Both the IMAD and the OMAD are required to track the payment.
- Please request the MT103 from the sending bank. This is a form that contains the details of the payment.
When you reach out to our support team to track an incoming payment, please also provide the name of the sender, the amount you are expecting to receive, and the name of the checking account the funds are expected to be deposited into.
ACH & Domestic Wire
- Please reach out to our support team for the Trace ID or IMAD/OMAD. When you reach out to our support team, please provide the Transaction ID so that we can track the correct payment.
- Please download the MT103 from your Relay dashboard. Please note that MT103s are usually available within 1 business day of the payment being sent. If an MT103 is not available after 2 business days, please reach out to our support team for more information.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (888) 205-9304.