To receive an ACH payment into your Relay account, please provide your specific information found in app to the sender. Instructions on how to find this information can be found below.
Note: To ensure the payment arrives successfully, it is very important the payments are made to either the business name, beneficial owner(s) name, or any doing business as (DBA) name if the DBA documents has been provided.
- Navigate to the Accounts tab.
- Select the Account you would like your money deposited into.
- Click Details.
- Provide the account and routing number listed under About to the sender of the ACH. To view the full account number click the eye icon.
- If the sender required the bank name and address, please click Domestic Wires, and provide the bank address listed below.
- Does Relay charge a fee to send or receive ACHs?
- Relay does not charge a fee to send ACHs
- How long will it take to receive my ACH?
- Timelines for incoming payments are determined by the sending bank. We kindly ask you reach out to the sender to confirm the settlement times.
- What do I do if my payment is missing/delayed
- Please refer to this article for more information on how to track a missing/delayed payment: How to Track a Payment