During registration, some business owners may be required to provide an address verification document for their personal address. Below is a list of documents that Relay accepts for address verification. Please note these documents must have the business owner's full name printed on the document, and be current within the last six months in order to be considered valid.
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement
- Lease Agreement*
- Pay Stub
- Insurance Bill/Statement
- U.S. Driver’s License (unexpired)
While English documents work best, our system can only work through Roman characters right now. If you do not have any documents in Roman characters please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
*Lease agreement must still be valid (ex. 12 month lease dated 10 months ago).
Things to Know
- Please note that the personal address provided must be a physical address; we are not able to accept PO Boxes, virtual mailboxes, or Pack & Ship location addresses at this time.
- Non-US residents cannot use a registered agent address as their business address.
- US residents may use a registered agent's address as their business address if they can provide a valid US residential address for their personal information.
- If the address you initially provided is a PO Box, virtual mailbox, or Pack & Ship location, our Support Team may reach out to request a physical address.
- For more information on our registration requirements, please see Required Documents and Information for Registration with Relay.