Relay accepts U.S. entities with business entities that have an operating presence in the U.S.
Per the terms set by our banking provider, we are unable to provide bank accounts for businesses operating in the industries listed below:
Money Services Business
- Currency dealer or exchanger.
- Check casher.
- Issuer of traveler’s checks, money orders or stored value.
- Seller or redeemer of traveler’s checks, money orders or stored value.
- Money transmitter.
- U.S. Postal Service.
- Crypto (inclusive of Virtual Currency or Cryptocurrency)
- Cannabis-related Businesses (including the sale or manufacture of products containing CBD)
- Debt Collection
- Firearms & ammunition
- Prescription Drugs
- Payday Lenders
- Adult Entertainment
- Promotion of Racism or Bigotry
- Gambling (including fantasy-sports platforms)
- Direct marketing/telemarketing
- Dating/escort services
- Debt consolidation
Relay is also unable to open accounts for Escrow, Trusts, or 401K's.