At Relay, we take your feedback seriously, and we want to ensure that you and your business have an excellent experience.
If you have a complaint about Relay Financial it should be submitted by use of our complaint form.
What to include in your complaint
- Who you are,
When it happened, and
What you would like to see Relay do to correct the issue
Types of complaints
When filing your complaint you will be asked to categorize it into one of the following options.
- Customer Service - A concern or issue related to interactions with our customer service team or the method used to contact customer service.
- Account Opening - A concern or issue experienced during the account opening process, including technical errors or dissatisfaction with the process.
- Account Closing - A concern or issue faced while attempting to close an account, such as technical issues, delays, or overly complex procedures.
- Fraud - A concern or issue regarding instances of fraudulent activity on an account.
- Debit Card - A concern or issue related to the usage of debit cards.
- Rates/APY - A concern or issue regarding interest not being credited or calculated correctly.
- Account Terms - A concern or issue pertaining to the account agreement.
- Fees - A concern or issue about fees being incorrectly assessed, a fee being too high, or other fee-related issues.
- Servicing - A concern or issue specific to account maintenance.
- Other - Any other concerns or issues not covered in the outlined categories.
We will respond to your complaint
We will respond to your complaint, as soon as possible, typically within 5 business days of receiving your complaint. We may ask you to provide more information to help us resolve your complaint.
We will provide our decision
We typically provide our decision within 30 days of receiving a complaint. In our decision, we will provide a summary of the complaint, the results of our investigation, our decision(s), and an explanation of our decision(s).
If our decision is delayed
If we cannot provide you with our decision within 30 days, we will inform you and provide an explanation for the reason for the delay. We will also provide a new date for our decision.