You can easily review/cancel a scheduled or recurring transfer between two of your Relay checking accounts right from your Relay dashboard.
Sections in this article:
- Scheduled/recurring transfers vs. payments
- How to cancel a scheduled/recurring transfer
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Scheduled/recurring transfers vs. payments
A scheduled or recurring transfer is a pre-set, automated movement of funds between one Relay checking account to another within the same business.
A scheduled or recurring payment is a pre-set, automated payment from your Relay account to an external account/payee. If you're looking to review or cancel a scheduled or recurring payment, please see How to Cancel a Recurring Payment.
How to cancel a scheduled/recurring transfer
- Once logged into Relay on your desktop, navigate to the Accounts tab and select Manage accounts from the dropdown menu.
2. Click Scheduled Transfers.
3. This will allow you to view all of your scheduled/recurring transfers. To cancel a particular transfer, just click on the transfer and select Cancel Transfer at the bottom of the Transfer Details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I set up a scheduled or recurring transfer within my Relay account?
- Instructions on how to create a recurring transfer can be found here: Moving Funds between Relay Checking Accounts.
Can I edit a scheduled transfer?
- Scheduled transfers cannot be edited at this time. If you would like to update a scheduled transfer, you will need to cancel it and create a new one.
- Can I set up automated, percentage-based transfers between Relay checking accounts?