Relay provides the option to connect to an external account through two methods. Below you will find instructions on how to connect via micro-deposits. This method is available to those who cannot connect their accounts via login credentials. For instructions on how to connect via login credentials please see: Adding Money to Your Relay Account.
Sections in this Article
How to Connect Your Accounts
1. Navigate to the Accounts tab.
2. Click External Accounts.
3. Click Connect external bank account.
4. Click Continue.
5. Enter your bank name. If it does not appear listed please click "Manually connect account". If your bank is listed please see Adding Money to Your Relay Account.
6. Review the steps and click Manually connect account.
7. Enter your bank details and click Verify account.
Can I connect via micro-deposits if my bank is listed?
- No, if your bank is listed you must connect using login credentials. For instructions on how to do so please see: Adding Money to Your Relay Account.
How long does it take for the micro-deposits to hit my account?
- 1-2 business days.
What should I do if I don't see my deposits?
- If you do not see your deposits, please attempt to link the accounts again. Please confirm all the details entered are correct. If the issue persists, please confirm with your bank that the account is eligible for this type of connection.
How much money will be sent to my account?
- Micro-deposits are small amounts, anywhere between $0.01 - $0.99.
My micro-deposits were returned, what should I do?
- If your micro-deposits were returned, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.