In this article, you will learn how to request a transaction limit increase from within your Relay account. Limit increases can only be requested when logged into Relay on your desktop/browser, as this feature is not currently available on our mobile app.
Sections in this article
Requesting a Transaction Limit Increase
1. Navigate to the Accounts tab on the left-hand side of your screen, and select Manage accounts from the dropdown menu.
2. Click Transactions Limits.
3. Locate the type of transaction that you are requesting a limit increase for (e.g., ACH payments, mobile check deposits, etc.), then click Request limit increase.
4. You will now be prompted to fill out a few fields before submitting your request. Note that any required fields will be marked with an asterisk (*). Once this is filled out, click Continue.
5. To process your request for a limit increase, our Operations team will require some additional information. Please provide whatever you can so we can ensure that your request is reviewed promptly. Once you've submitted this information, click Submit Request.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How long will it take for my request to be reviewed?
A: Our Operations team will evaluate your request and get back to you within 3 business days. Our team will reach out if they have any further questions, or to let you know your request is approved!
Q: Should I select a "one-time transaction" increase request or a "future transactions" increase request?
A: This depends on your banking needs! If you are expecting to send larger payments regularly, a permanent increase request may be best. You can request these at any time.
Q: Why do I have limits?
A: Transaction limits are set individually for each customer when an account is opened for compliance reasons. Limits can be reviewed at any time to help accommodate your growing business.