All physical cards require a 4-digit PIN which would have been set during its activation. Virtual cards also have the option of setting a PIN. To update your PIN you will need to have your old PIN ready for confirmation, if you do not remember your old PIN please see What should I do if I forgot the PIN for my debit card? for more information.
How to update your card PIN
- Sign in to your Relay account
- Select the Cards tab
- Choose which card you would like to change the PIN for and an information tab on this card will appear.
- Press Change PIN
- Enter your old 4-digit PIN then your new PIN
- Press the confirmation Change PIN button
- Allow for 10 minutes after the change before attempting a transaction