Once you've linked a bank account to Relay, you can make a withdrawal out of your Relay account. You can also withdraw from your account by sending an ACH, Domestic Wire, International Wire, Check Payment, or Cash Withdrawal.
How to make a withdrawal
- Sign in to your Relay account
- Select the Home or Accounts tab
- Press the Move money drop down and select Transfer money
- From the Bank account drop-down menu, select the desired Relay account*
- Select the external account you would like the withdrawal to go
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer
- Customize the transfer with the desired Frequency, Scheduled Date for Transfer, and Memo
- Press Next once you have entered all the necessary information
- Review your deposit details and press Done
When initiating a withdrawal the amount entered cannot exceed the displayed available balance in your Relay account. The available balance in Relay is regularly updated with every transaction made.
Limits and clearing time
All accounts have limits on how much you can withdraw into Relay per day and per month. For more information on how to view your account limits please see the following article: How to view your account limits.
All withdrawal's take 1 to 3 business days to clear, additionally the receiving institution may have their own clearing times for transfers.
*You can only initiate withdrawals into external accounts from checking accounts. If you would like to withdraw from your savings account, you will first need to create an internal transfer in Relay between your savings and checking account.