If you are looking to submit your profile to Relay’s Advisory Directory, make sure you are logged in to your firm’s Relay account. Instructions on how to do this can be found below:
Sections in this article
- Submitting your Directory profile
- Things to Know
Submitting Your Profile
- Log in to your firm’s Partner Portal and enter your firm’s Relay bank account by clicking on your firm's name in the Partner Portal.
- Navigate over to the Settings tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Under Advisor Directory, input the firm details you want included in your Advisor Directory profile.
- Once you’ve filled out all the required fields, scroll down and hit Submit. Your application has now been sent in for review. You will be notified as soon as your profile goes live.
Things to know:
- The Advisor Directory tab will only be visible if you are set up as a firm on Relay, are a firm staff member on that firm account and have an active Relay account. If you do not meet one of these pieces of criteria, unfortunately, you are ineligible to create a profile on the Advisor Directory.
- The Advisor Directory is not yet live. You will receive a notification as soon as your profile is approved as well as when the Directory is launched.
- We have more FAQ around the directory here.
Have more questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.