Once you have registered, you may have to upload missing documents to complete your verification and start using your account. It is also possible that documentation that you have already uploaded is showing as invalid and needs to be re-uploaded. Only registered owners with 25% greater ownership will be able to access and add business documents.
Sections in this Article
How to View Missing Documents
- After logging in, navigate to the Settings Tab.
- Click User Verified under your name.
- You will now be in the Document Verification section, where you can view all missing owner documentation and/or business documentation. Selecting More Info beside the document will provide information on the requirement for that document. Click Edit to upload the document.
How to Upload Missing Documents
- When you click Edit a pop-up window will appear, providing you with more information on the document you are about to upload. Click Upload to proceed with uploading the document.
- Once everything is uploaded, you can refresh the page once all documents are uploaded, or step away and come back to see if all documents have been completed. Your Document Verification page should look like this:
If more than one person has 25% or greater ownership of the company, they must be invited to Relay during initial registration. Once all owners have registered and uploaded their government-issued IDs, the account will be completely verified and ready to use!
Things to Know
Make sure to follow the document requirements to guarantee verification. You can always select the "More Info" icon to learn more.
Make sure all documents are in PNG, JPG, JPEG, or PDF format. Government IDs do not support PDF format.