Relay automatically syncs your transaction data to Xero, via a direct bank feed. Say hello to reliable bank feeds and secure authentication via API.
How to connect Relay and Xero:
- Click on the Settings tab once logged into Relay.
- In Settings, click the Integrations tab at the bottom of the list.
- Xero will be listed as an integration, click Connect on the far right-hand side of the Xero logo.
- Enter your credentials for Xero, click 'Log in' and then, click 'Allow access' to the desired organization within Xero.
- You will then be redirected to Relay to complete setup. Select the bank accounts you would like to sync with Xero.
- Click Save and you’ve successfully integrated with Xero!
Syncing Relay’s bank feed to Xero:
The initial sync occurs as soon as the integration is set up. The Relay bank feed then syncs to Xero every 3 hours, starting at midnight UTC. Relay includes all historical transactions in its initial sync to Xero. Relay does not post duplicate transactions to Xero. We track all transactions posted to ensure no duplicates are created.
You also have the option to manually trigger a sync at any point, if you would like the most recent data in Xero.
Beside the Xero logo and Last sync, click Sync Now in blue.
Things to know
- Only Settled transactions will appear in Xero.
- Xero does not sync bank account name changes completed in Relay. The changing of a bank account name has to be done in both Relay and Xero.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at email@example.com or 1 (888) 205-9304.