The Relay bank feed in Xero automatically syncs every 3 hours, starting at 2:00 AM EST. You also have the option to manually trigger a sync at any point, if you would like the most recent data in Xero.
How to trigger a manual sync to Xero:
- Click on the Settings tab once logged into Relay.
- In Settings, click the Integrations tab at the bottom of the list.
- Beside the Xero logo and Last sync, click Sync Now in blue.
- Relay will automatically sync the latest transactions to Xero.
Things to know
- Only Settled transactions will appear in Xero.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (888) 205-9304.