Relay automatically syncs your transaction data to QuickBooks, via a direct bank feed. Say hello to reliable bank feeds and secure authentication via API.
How to connect Relay with QuickBooks:
- Log into your QuickBooks account.
- In Dashboard, click Connect accounts in the Bank accounts box.*
- Search “Relay Financial” in the search bar and select Relay.
- Enter your login credentials for your Relay account and click Continue.
- All bank accounts with Relay are automatically selected. You can deselect any accounts you don’t want connected to QuickBooks.
- Click Continue and your Relay bank feed will be connected to QuickBooks!
* The location for Bank accounts may vary depending on the type of account you have with QuickBooks. The images represent a small business account.
Things to know
- Only Settled transactions will appear on QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks does not sync bank account name changes completed in Relay. The changing of a bank account name has to be done on both the Relay and QuickBooks websites.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at email@example.com or 1 (888) 205-9304.