You can remotely deposit checks to your Relay account using our mobile app. Checks take up to 6-7 business days to deposit into your account.
Relay is unable to deposit money orders, substitute checks, or any non-US checks.
Sections in this article:
To deposit a check on Relay mobile:
- Once signed into the Relay mobile app, select Deposit Check in the left-hand corner of the screen.
Next, select the account you would like to deposit to.
- Enter the check information.
- Press Front of Check and Back of Check to take photos of each side. Please make sure all 4 corners of the check are displayed.
- Please make sure the back of the check is endorsed with your signature. See below for an example.
Next, select Deposit in the bottom right-hand corner.
- After completing the above, select Done to return to the main page, or Deposit Another Check to continue depositing checks to your Relay account. Once completed, the check will take up to 6-7 business days to deposit into your account.
When will my check settle?
Accounts with Relay have a deposit timeline of 6-7 business days after the deposit date. If you were invited to Relay by an accountant or bookkeeper with existing relations, you may be eligible for a check deposit timeline decrease.
Please note the 6-7 business days start the business day after the check was deposited. If the check is deposited on a national US holiday or weekend, the 6-7 business days will begin 1 business day after the check was deposited.
Things to know
- Relay is unable to deposit money orders or substitute checks.
- Relay can only deposit US checks. All checks issued from banks outside of the US will be canceled.
- Checks dated after 6 months from the deposit time will be canceled. A new check from the payee will be required to successfully deposit funds.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at email@example.com or 1 (888) 205-9304.