Once you have received your card in the mail you will need to activate it. There are two possible methods to activate your Relay card.
The letter attached to the card will give you instructions to enter the link:
Once you sign in it will take you to a screen where you will type in the last 4 digits of the card, then follow the steps to complete the activation process.
If you have multiple physical cards on the way, keep in mind that the card you are activating might not be the card you expected to arrive first.
- Go to the Cards tab once signed into Relay.
- Select the card that needs to be activated.
- Click Activate in the top right-hand corner.
- Make sure the card name selected on Relay connects to the physical card in your hand.* The last digit of the unactivated card number will be listed on the screen.
- Follow the four steps to activate the card.
*If you have multiple physical cards on the way, keep in mind that the card you are activating might not be the card you expected to arrive first. As long as you enter valid card information through the activation portal that physical card will activate, even if it does not match the card nickname selected on the Relay web app.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (888) 205-9304.