If you are experiencing connectivity issues between your Relay and Xero accounts, please follow the instructions below to reset the connection. This can be a helpful step to re-establish the flow of transaction data to Xero if a sync failure occurs.
How to reset your Xero bank feed:
- In the Settings tab, click Integrations > Edit on the far right of the Xero logo.
- Deselect all bank accounts and click Save.
The next step is to disconnect Relay as a connected App on Xero by following the steps on Xero's dashboard:
To Disconnect an App on Xero:
1. Click the organization name, then select Settings.
2. Click Connected Apps.
3. Under the Connected Apps heading, click Disconnect beside the app name.
For more information on reviewing connected apps on Xero you can view their support article here: Update, disconnect or review connected apps
- Refresh the page that has your Relay account open
- Return to Integrations, click Edit, select the desired accounts to sync to Xero and click Save.
- Click Sync Now beside the Xero logo.