This article will show how to edit your card details. Please allow 10 minutes after making changes to your card before running a transaction to allow time for the update to go through the banking system.
To edit your card details
- Go to the Cards tab; then
- Select the card you would like to edit.
On this page, you will see the option to edit the card nickname, your daily/monthly transaction and ATM withdrawal limits, and freeze or terminate your card. For physical cards, you will also see the option to change your card PIN.
How can I activate my physical debit card?
- Learn how to activate your physical debit card here.
How can I view my card details?
- Once your card is activated, you can view your card number, expiry date, and CVC by following the steps outlined here.
I forgot my debit card PIN. How can I reset it?
- If you've forgotten your PIN, please give us a call. Our phone line is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm EST.
I'm asked for a PIN when paying with my virtual card. What should I do?
- Learn how to set a PIN for your virtual card here.
What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
- It is recommended that if your card is lost or stolen, to freeze it immediately. Please see this article for guidance on how to freeze or terminate your debit card.