- Go to the ‘Accounts’ tab, and click on the account you would like the statements from. If you would like to export statements for all your checking accounts, skip to Step 5.
- You will be taken to the transactions page for that particular bank account. Now click ‘STATEMENTS’ , found under the account balance.
- By clicking the box beside each month, select the statements you would like to download/export. Note: you can filter statements by a date range for quicker access.
- You can download your statements as a PDF, CSV, or OFX file. Click the file type you would like and the download will begin.
- Emailing statements is a seamless way to export statements to a cloud accounting storage solution like Hubdoc or Receipt Bank.
- Unless you email statements to Hubdoc or Receipt Bank, the recipient will receive a link to download the emailed statements. For security purposes, the link will expire within 4 hours of being sent.
5. To download/export statements for all your checking accounts, go to the ‘Accounts’ tab and click ‘STATEMENTS’, found under the total balance. Now follow Step 3 and Step 4.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (888) 205-9304.