To link a Relay account on PayPal:
- Log into your PayPal account by going to paypal.com.
- Go to the Wallet tab or the Money tab for PayPal Business accounts.
- Select Link a bank.
- Within the “Choose your bank” window, scroll down to Don’t see your bank?.
- Enter your account and routing number. To learn how to find your account and routing numbers in Relay, click here!
- Click Agree and Link.
- You will be prompted to confirm this bank account on PayPal. Within 3 business days, review your bank transactions to find 2 small deposits (less than $1.00 USD) that PayPal sent to your bank account.
- To complete the confirmation process on PayPal go to Wallet (or Money) and select the bank account you would like to confirm.
- Enter the exact amounts of the small deposits found in your Relay transactions list. For example, if you receive two deposits of $.05 and $.10, enter .05 and .10.
- Click Submit. Your account should now be confirmed and linked with PayPal!
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at email@example.com or 1 (888) 205-9304.