While the benefits of Relay may be obvious to accounting and bookkeeping firms, it's essential that your clients can see the benefit as well.
While some of your clients may be fed up with their bank and jumping at the chance to make the change, others may be more hesitant to move on from something they're used to.
Either way, this guide is here to help you position Relay with your customers.
Life With Relay
Business banking made easy - finally! - Relay is banking that works the way you do. It’s intuitive and designed to be flexible to your needs. Sign up online in 10 minutes and enjoy beautiful banking on web, iOS and Android.
Automate your bills - With a few clicks, you can setup payments to vendors via ACH, wire or check. Import bills from Xero or QuickBooks Online and pay them from anywhere using the Relay web, iOS or Android apps.
Spend smarter with Relay Mastercard debit cards - Instantly issue Mastercard for you and your team. Set spending limits and track your expenses. Take back control of your expenses and increase visibility into spending.
Streamline your business with thoughtful integrations - Relay directly integrates with the software that powers your business, including Bench, Gusto, Transferwise and many more.
- Software-level customer service from a bank - Enjoy customer service that listens, helps and hopefully makes your day better! Relay is built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and we know the difference great customer service can make!
To help your clients understand the value of Relay, you'll need to tailor it to their business needs & pain points. Provide additional context and use terms they'll understand.
Personalize the solution to address:
- Your client's goals and how Relay helps get them there
- Tasks your client dislikes or take up considerable time
- How Relay will help improve the working relationship between you and your client
For clients with manual bill pay processes:
- Your bills all in one place - All your bills will automatically import into a single system. Never worry again about missing a payment, or unexpected bills coming due.
- Collaborate with an audit trail - Know which bill was paid when, how, and by whom.
- Peace of mind - Ensure that any outgoing payment has been reviewed and approved by the right staff member.
For clients with poor visibility into employee spending:
- Centralize your expense budgets - Allocate and distribute funds as needed in seconds.
- Instantly empower your team - Give your staff access to the right funds at the right time.
- Eliminate cash flow surprises - See every transaction in real-time and make adjustments on the fly.
- Track spend by category, project, or team - Quickly issue new physical or virtual cards for new expense categories, for project expenses, or separate teams.
For clients looking to manage cash in a flexible way:
- Up to 20 checking accounts - Instantly open a new account for tax withholding, your marketing budget, and anything else you need.
- No monthly fees, no minimum balance - Need an account sitting at $0 until a new deposit comes in, no problem.
For clients who run virtual businesses:
- Never visit a branch again - Relay will never require you to come into a physical branch, not for adding signers to your account or for depositing large checks. Manage all your finances from your phone, anywhere, any time.
- Software-level customer service - Enjoy customer service that listens, helps and hopefully makes your day better! Relay is built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and we know the difference great customer service can make!
We're here to help!
Below you'll find more tips and materials to assist you in getting your clients ramped up on Relay:
|🤝||How to invite your clients|