With this article, you will be able to edit the email address used for your Relay account via a web browser on your computer.
Sections in this article
To edit your email address:
Go to the Settings tab, once signed in via a web browser on a computer.
For advisors, you can find the Settings tab on the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- For business owners and team members, you can find the Settings tab on the left side of the screen.
If it’s not already selected, select the Profile tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Scroll down and select the box titled Work Email.
Once selected, type in your revised email address in the first box, titled Work Email.
Then, re-type your revised email address in the second box titled Confirm Work Email.
- If you receive a “Work email does not match” notice. Please ensure both emails you’ve revised match each other.
- Please note if you don’t click save, your email address will not reflect the changes you’ve made.
- Shortly, you will receive an email notification that your email has been updated.
Can I update my email address from the mobile app?
- No, you will not be able to update your email address from the mobile app. You can only do this via a browser.
How long will I have to verify my new email address before the link expires?
- The link in the email does not expire. It is important to note, that if you do not verify your new email address, you will not be able to use that email to log in to your Relay account. All communications from Relay will also continue to go to your old email.
I can’t log in to my account, how can I change my email address?
- Please call our Support Team at 1 (888) 205-9304 if you are unable to login to your account. Our team will verify your information and assist you in updating your email address.