With this article, you will be able to edit the email address used for your Relay account via a web browser on your computer.
Sections in this article
To edit your email address:
Go to the Settings tab, once signed in via a web browser on a computer.
For advisors, you can find the Settings tab on the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- For business owners and team members, you can find the Settings tab on the left side of the screen.
If it’s not already selected, select the Profile tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Scroll down and select the box titled Work Email.
Once selected, type in your revised email address in the first box, titled Work Email.
Then, re-type your revised email address in the second box titled Confirm Work Email.
- If you receive a “Work email does not match” notice. Please ensure both emails you’ve revised match each other.
- Please note if you don’t click save, your email address will not reflect the changes you’ve made.
- Shortly, you will receive an email notification that your email has been updated.
Things to know
- Currently, email addresses can only be edited through a web browser using a computer. We do not have a feature that allows editing email addresses in the Relay app.
- If you have multiple businesses, when using this method you will change your email address across all of your Relay accounts.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (888) 205-9304.