Relay users can download a bank verification letter from within their account. A bank verification letter can be used in place of void checks, direct deposit forms, or a signature card to verify account information with external parties.
How to download a bank verification letter
- Sign in to your Relay account
- Select the Accounts tab
- Select the account you would like the Bank Verification Letter for
- Press the Three Vertical Dots beside the Add Money option
- Press Request Bank Verification Letter from the dropdown menu
- The Bank Verification Letter for this account will be saved in PDF format to your downloads folder.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Why can’t I download a bank verification letter? It’s likely that your user permission doesn’t allow you to download the bank letter. Only users with Super administrator or Administrator level permission are permitted to download bank verification letters. Please see this article for more information on user permissions: Advisor Permissions in Client Accounts and Business Team Member Permissions.
- Can I download a bank verification letter from the Relay mobile app? No, bank verification letters cannot be downloaded from the Relay mobile app at this time.
Can I download a bank verification letter before my account is fully verified? No, until your account is fully verified, you will not be able to download a bank verification letter.
How can I get additional information included in a bank verification letter? If there is additional information required by a payment processor or vendor which is not already included in the automatic bank verification letter, please contact our Support Team by email.