In this article, you will learn how to cancel an upcoming transaction from a recurring payment set-up and how to edit or cancel all future transactions from a recurring payment.
Sections in this article:
- How to cancel an upcoming transaction from a recurring payment set-up
- How to edit or cancel a recurring payment set-up
- Things to know
How to cancel an upcoming payment from a recurring set-up
Please note: Canceling an upcoming transaction will only cancel that specific queued payment from the recurring payment set-up. If you would like to cancel all future payments for a particular recurring payment set-up, please refer to the section “How to edit or cancel a recurring payment.”
- Navigate to the Payments tab.
- Click on Queued Transactions.
- Select the payment you would like to cancel.
- A window will appear on the right side of your screen. Scroll down and click on the green Cancel Transaction button.
How to edit or cancel a recurring payment
- Navigate to the Payments tab, and click on Manage.
- Click on Recurring Payments.
- Locate the transaction you want to edit, and click on the three dots on the right-hand side.
- To edit the payment, click on Edit.
- Update the payment information in the pop-up window. You can edit the payee, amount, type, frequency, or endpoint of the payment. Then click Save.
- To cancel the payment, click on Remove. A pop-up window will appear asking if you are sure about deleting the payment. Select Yes to confirm.
Things to know
- A queued transaction is any transaction scheduled to execute at a future date. These transactions can be viewed under Payments > Queued Transactions.
- For information on how to set up a new recurring payment, click here.