With this article, you will understand how to filter, search, and sort through your list of bills in Relay.
Sections in this article
Accessing your bills in Relay
Once logged into Relay on your desktop, navigate to the Payments tab and select Bills from the dropdown menu.
1. To filter all of your unpaid bills (or bills awaiting approval), click on the Filter button in the top left corner of the bill table.
2. Select whether you would like to filter bills by their amount, the date they were invoiced, their due date, or any combination of these three categories.
3. Select your desired before/after/between qualifier for the amount or date of bills which you would like to filter, fill out the required fields, and then click Apply.
4. Filters will remain applied until they are manually cleared. To clear a filter, click on the Filter button again, then click Clear.
Searching for specific bills
1. To search for a bill by payee name or invoice number, click Search.
2. Enter the payee's partial or full name, or an invoice number, in the search bar.
1. To adjust how bills are sorted, click on a descriptor tab (Payee name, Status, Due date, etc.).
2. The first click will list the subject in ascending order (e.g., for due dates, this will list bills with the closest due date first; for amounts, this will list bills with the lowest amounts first, etc.).
3. A second click on the descriptor tab will list the bills in descending order (e.g., for due dates, this will list bills with the furthest due date first; for amounts, this will list the bills with the highest amounts first, etc.).
Things to know
- Relay's bill pay feature is only available for Relay Pro users with an active Xero/QuickBooks Online integration.
- For a broad overview of how Relay's bill pay feature works, please see Introduction to Bill Pay.