With this article, you will understand how to filter, sort, and search through your list of bills in Relay.
Sections in this article:
Accessing your bills in Relay
Select the Payments tab once signed in.
Click on either Unpaid Bills (for the list of all imported bills yet to be paid), or Awaiting Approval (for bills that have begun processing, but will still require approval to be paid).
- To filter all of your unpaid bills (or bills awaiting approval), click on the Filter button in the top left corner of the list.
Select whether you would like to filter bills by their amount, the date they were invoiced, their due date, or any combination of these three categories.
Select your desired before/after/between qualifier for the amount or date of bills which you would like to filter, and click Apply.
- Filters will apply until they are manually cleared. To clear a filter, click the Filter button, then Clear.
Searching for specific bills
- To search for a bill by the payee’s name, click on the Search bar.
- Enter in a partial or full name for the payee.
1. To adjust how bills are sorted, click on a descriptor tab (Payee name, Status, Due date, etc...).
2. The first click will list the subject in ascending order.
- Due dates: this will list the closest due date for bills first.
3. A second click to the descriptor tab will list the bills in descending order.
- Due dates: this will list the bills that are furthest from being due.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at email@example.com or 1 (888) 205-9304.