This article will guide you through how to set or change transaction limits within the Relay App. If you are not on mobile you can refer to the desktop version of this article linked here instead: Editing Your Relay Card.
Sections in this Article:
Instructions for how to Set and Edit Debit Card Transaction Limits in the Relay App
- Open the Relay app on your mobile device, enter your login information, and click the Log In button.
- Select the appropriate business account if you have multiple businesses with Relay.
- Select the Cards tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe along the cards on the top of the screen until you find the one you would like to set a transactions limit on.
- Select the Limits button.
- Select either Daily Transactions Limit or Daily Withdrawal Limit for physical cards. Virtual Cards will only prompt you to set a Daily Transaction Limit.
- Entered your desired transaction limit.
- Once you’re ready to reset your limit, select Set Limit at the bottom of the screen.
Things to Know
- Are there any restrictions to how high or low a transaction limit can be set? You cannot set transaction limits that are outside of the bounds of the spending limits of the card. However, the system will notify you when entering an amount above the maximum spending limit.
- How long will it take for the limit to go into effect? The transaction limits of the card will be updated almost immediately once the Set Limit button is selected.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at email@example.com or 1 (888) 205-9304.