This article will guide you through step-by-step instructions on how to transfer funds between checking accounts in the Relay App.
Sections in this article:
How to Transfer Funds Between Checking Accounts in App
1. Open the Relay app in your mobile device and enter your login information then click the Login button. If you have multiple businesses, select the appropriate business account. Then, click Transfer.
2. Select Transfer From and select the checking account you want to transfer funds from.
3. Select Transfer To and select the checking account you want to transfer funds into.
4. Select Amount and enter the amount of funds you want to transfer using the number pad or pre-selected amounts. Then click Next.
5. Select One-Time or Recurring transfer from the dropdown. If this is a recurring payment, you will be asked how often you would like the transfer to be made, and when the transfer period ends. Review your payment information, and select Transfer. Your funds will then be transferred to the appropriate receiving checking account.
Things to Know
If you only have one checking account, you will not be able to transfer between checking accounts in the Relay app. If you would like to create another checking account for your business please visit this article on Adding and Editing Checking Accounts.
If you are trying to move funds on the desktop version of Relay, please reference this article: Moving Funds Between Relay Accounts.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (888) 205-9304.