This article explains how advisors can upgrade their firm's Relay business account to Relay Pro.
Sections within this article
- How Advisors Can Upgrade Their Business Account to Relay Pro
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Things to Know
How Advisors Can Upgrade Their Business Account to Relay Pro
Select the Settings tab, then Billing and Plans, and Change Plan.
On the right-hand side, click Upgrade to switch to Relay Pro.
Scroll down and press Checkout.
Relay Pro is now activated for your account! You’ll be prompted to set up bill pay or exit and return to your firm’s account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How much does Relay Pro cost? For accountants and bookkeepers, Relay Pro is free for your firm’s business account.
- How much does Relay Pro cost for clients? Pricing for clients is dependent on your firm’s partner status, and more information on the partner program is available here.
Things to Know
- Clients will not be eligible for a free trial if Relay Pro is set up by an advisor on the client’s behalf. If your client wants a free trial, they will need to sign up themselves through their own business account. Click here for additional information.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (888) 205-9304.