Once your Relay account is verified you can invite your team. You can also invite advisors to integrate with accounting software and manage finances. Permission levels ensure that access is based on the roles assigned to each team member.
Sections in this article:
To invite your team:
- Go to the Team tab once signed in.
- Click Add new team member.
- Type in their email and choose their Permission Level to dictate their access to the company’s Relay account. There is a description of each permission level when selected. To see all permission levels and extended descriptions, click here.
An email invitation will be sent to the team member. When they click the invite link, they will be directed to set up their login credentials. Once they have logged in they will be ready to use Relay!
Once you have team members on Relay, you will be able to view them in the Team tab, and depending on your access level - edit their permissions.
To invite your advisor (accountant or bookkeeper):
- Go to the Team tab in Relay.
- Click Advisors, then Add new advisor
- Type in your advisor’s email and choose their permission level to dictate their access to the Relay account. There is a description of each permission level when selected.
An email invitation will be sent to the advisor. When they click the invite link, they will be directed to set up their login credentials. Once they have logged in they will be ready to use Relay!
Resending or canceling invites:
Email invitation links will be valid for 4 weeks. If a team member has not joined via the invite within the 4 weeks you can resend or delete the invite on Relay.
Select the email in the Team or Advisors bar you would like to resend or cancel the invitation for. On the top right-hand side of the screen, select either Resend or Cancel.
Canceling an invite will take this invite off the Team or Advisor bar and invalidate the link in the invite email. You will be able to use the same email to invite members with previously canceled invites.
Things to know
- Administrators can invite team members and change permission levels. Managers can invite team members as Cardholders.
- Super Administrator is a permission level exclusive to advisors, this gives added access to manage company finances and integrations. Super Administrator is not a mandatory permission.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team at email@example.com or 1 (888) 205-9304.